4.29.2014

Good afternoon friends of the Arkhaus!

I have not been on this website or our facebook group for several months, with the exception of a couple of days here and there. We have been busy as of late now that weather broke and haven't had much time to update this page.


Today we are contributing to the Reddit community by doing an AMA (ask me anything). If you have a question you'd like to ask, sign up for a Reddit account and join in on the discussion!
http://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/248t6o/weve_spent_the_past_3_yrs_homesteading_and/


I will be doing away with my personal facebook account soon and instead creating a new page just for the arkhaus. I will forward that information to all of you, to keep updated with that just become part of our current facebook group and I will invite you to the new page after I make it.

Thanks!